Just a place to jot down my feelings, comments, or anything that comes to mind. A way to express myself without being judged. This is not an English assignment or for any grammar correction...This is my place to let go...
This article will make you think twice....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This article will make you think twice about what you put into your mouth! Click here...
I am not sure why I am writing this right now, but something inside of me insisted that I needed to write this. So, if you are reading this and need to help a child or you are the one that is seeking help, please get the help now. If you feel you are afraid or no one will listen, go to a church, hospital, or to someone that you can trust. Photo of Donna(top) and me, 35 years later. Photos taken at Sarsh Fisher. Their doors are closed and a private business bought the property. Our parents told us to "pack our things". Of course we were confused and afraid, because we had no idea of why we were packing our things. ( Imagine coming home from school and your parents are telling you to pack your things. You do as you are told and no one is talking or telling you why. Imagine that feeling.... ) We drove down this long driveway and arrived at the doorsteps of this huge building that we never saw. Our mother got out of the truck and demanded that we follow her with our bags. We wer...
A painting that I did and gave to a Counseling Center. I am so lonely. I feel empty. Life is very quiet for me. I smile in front of everyone and laugh all the time, but deep inside, I am so lonely. I have mixed emotions about everything and I am okay with that, because it is what it is. Loneliness to me is hard to explain. I could have a lot of people around me, but feel so empty deep inside. I get used to feeling like this and everything is okay. It is normal to me. So, in reality, loneliness is a natural thing for me. It is not sad nor bad. I do love my life, because of certain people and my best little dogs, but I am also very lonely. I don’t know how to explain this loneliness. I don’t know what to do with it? How to react to it. I accept it and move forward, because at this present moment, I am blessed with health and life. I don’t have the energy to go anywhere, because I work so much every day, that all I want to do is ...
I did not know how cruel the Sheeps were mistreated when making UGG products. I love how my husband commented on the subject and decided to share it here... "I don't know what is worse, the fact that the sheep are being horribly mistreated or the fact that a nation of sheep followed the lead of a third grade level show, that featured a half dressed bimbo wearing boots, that they decided they had to have. (Referring to UGGs and Pamela Anderson on Baywatch) Now the nation of idiots loves Effing Duck Dynasty. Just when you think the level of stupidity couldn't get worse. I'm willing to bet duck hunting or whatever the hell they do, is at an all time high. Ask the looneys watching what their state Capitol is and they'd probably have no idea." ~ Anthony P. Arena
Comments
Post a Comment