My little Yorkie Girl...

I took this picture from my Blackberry... We were driving back from the Vets today... I was happy that she was coming home... we thought that she was going to be put down and boyyyy I was happy to still have her! We had our first severe snow storm of the season today. Thank God for a Wrangler!

Feb 22, 2010 Nino and I took Jasmine to the VET today and we are trying one more thing. He gave her an antibiotics shot. He said she should start feeling better by this evening and maybe start eating some food. It is 10:20 pm and she is still the same. She cannot stand... Wait.... just now....she did go outside for a few minutes! I gave her some water just now! She was drinking it! I tried to give her some treats or food, but she will not eat. Please Lord, either make Jasmine well or let her go peacefully without any pain. She is 13.5 years old and she knows that she is loved and she has been a blessing in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child