Almost Three Months

I cannot believe you are still gone mom. It will be three months this coming Tuesday. I miss you so much. In these short, but long three months, a lot has happened.....
Obama was elected for a second term. Lord knows how upsetting that would be for you, but for the rest of us, we are very happy with the election.
Tammy is now living in a place where there are 25 people that are loving her and paying attention to her everyday. You would be very happy with Tammy's new home. It was hard for Donna and I to let her go, but we knew she would be a lot happier.
I kept six of your finches and they had a baby that is living and being taken care of with ALL SIX finches!!! They are in the large cage I gave to you. They love their new home and it is amazing to watch them with the baby. I smile, because remember you always told me that they kill their babies? I am witnessing something completely different mom.
Your canary is with George. I think it is a little girl, because George said that "she" is chirping and not singing. Oh well. Hehe
Your cockatiel is with Bryce (Nino's guitar player/friend... you met a few times). He named him "Aninio" and Bryce said that he is singing loud all the time. He is also as spoiled as he can be!
The rest of your birds are with Sonia in her classroom. The children are having a great time with them and Sonia is taking great care of them.
We had to let go of your home, but you knew that would happen. David is having a hard time without you but he is busy with work and you would be proud that he is getting pretty serious with Meshia. He seems happy with her.
We saw your energy, light, orb, or spirit in the monitor at Donna's house. We KNOW that was you and Donna also saw you standing there smiling at her. Donna said you were happy. We believe you couldn't leave until you knew Tammy was okay. When she left, so did you. We wish you would come back, but we know how important your little dogs were to you.
In addition, we did not have an autopsy done, but I wanted to acknowledge that I knew you came to "show me and let me feel what you felt" when I sat in your jeep for the first time. I can finally say that I know what happened and will try to accept it.
Speaking of your jeep, I now have it. I love it and I am taking excellent care of it. I give it equal drive time with my jeep, because you know how much I love my jeep.
I am so happy that I looked you in your eyes, three days before you left us, and told you how much I love you. I am so happy I was given that chance.
I want you back mom and I love you so much. Please give Donna and I a sign and let us know that you are happy and that you are finally with Al and Grandpa.
Ooohhhh we found your journals too. Did you write after 2009, because we could not find any after 2009. Perhaps you were finally happy with your children or you accepted Al being gone? I have sooooo many questions for you. Why didn't you ask us to help you? If only I could hug you one more time
This picture is of you, three months before you left us. We were visiting Sienna at her birth. Why did you have to leave so early mom?
I love you mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child