It is almost 2013

Fifteen minutes from now, it will be 2013. The start of the year without mom. A lot has happened within the few months of mom passing.
Donna and I are trying to learn from mom's death and get stronger because of mom's death.
We never knew how to live or have fun. Sure when we are in front of our students, we smile and motivate them, but after we leave the class, we are right back to work.
All of our lives we "were programmed" to only work, keep busy, and never get sick. Well, guess what? Since mom's death, we are busier than ever, we are working harder and we have been sick! The stress of everything brought down our immune system and our bodies are trying to tell us to slow down. We have had back aches, neck aches, headaches, and even bald spots on our heads! The stress is killing us and we need to slow down.

This is my "Bucket List" for 2013:
1. I would like to teach less. Once we are happy with our new team members teaching on their own, I would like to teach only a handful of classes per week or do only the business end of Fitness Motivators.

2. I want to do more with my art and get my creative side back.

3. I want to use clay more, get more educated in clay, and have my own personal-size Kiln. I want to design small tiles and ceramic jewelry pieces.

4. I want to spend more time with my family and friends.

5. I will keep my computer off at nights. When I teach, in the evenings, I will not come home and work.

6. I want to go out more, hang out with my family, and go to movies and/or walk around Royal Oak, Ann Arbor, or Ferndale.

7. I want our Z-Box DVD #2 production to be successful and have two DVDs come out of it. This has to be IT, because I do not plan to do anymore DVDs.

8. I am going to help Nino with our garden and yard this spring. Our yard is very large and I want to help maintain it.

9. I plan to make sure our holistic clinic is successful by running the online shop and keep Nino busy with lectures.

I want to live and smile more from deep within.

I want to know when I die (hopefully not anytime soon!), that I did everything I could to succeed, to love, and to know that I gave my family and friends my unconditional love and support. I want to know that my family, especially my children, are doing well and that they are happy. I want them to know that I love them so much.

I do not plan to die anytime soon (does anyone?), but, when I do die, I want to be with my family in heaven. I am a God-fearing person and I do believe in Jesus Christ. I only pray that my children and Nino will accept God and Jesus into their lives.

It is time to live. I just hope I can live up to my own words above.

I pray that my family and friends will be safe and healthy this year. I need them and love them so much.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child