Dentist... Time for a change

I thought I was taking care of my dental needs. The actual reality, when I know I am getting an abscess, I would call it in and a script would be waiting for me. I could not sleep the other night because I was in intense pain (again). I decided to try the dentist a few doors down from our suite. I ended up having an emergency extraction, I have 3-4 abscess, I need a few root canals (because the ones that I had failed), and I have numerous decaying teeth. I am recovering slowly from the extraction. I have another appointment scheduled to repair the root canal and to fill two of the teeth next to the tooth getting the root canal. This will be a very long process and a lot of money. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child