Not sure what my feeling mean these last few weeks. I know I am still grieving over mom, but my emotions and the way I have been thinking is taking a toll on me physically, emotionally, and mentally.

It could be due to the seasonal allergies for me or I am just run down? At times I feel like I have so much energy, that I don't know what to do with it and at other times, I want to climb into my bed and never leave it.

I tried to educate myself with the meaning of grief, so I get that some of these feelings are normal. How about when I miss mom SO much one minute and them the next minute, I hear her telling me, "that I had no talent" or "...Stop it Bud... You will have a heart attack""...."

My sister told me recently that can only make sense to someone that lived in similar childhoods like ours..... "We had to deal with many deaths of mom". The sad part is that this one was final.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child