Why?

What is life? To do your everyday thing in a cloud and put on a smile and laugh when expected...To act like a robot everyday, doing the same old thing.... No excitement, no light at the end of the tunnel. You wake up and do the same thing over and over again. We are like the workaholic Ants and then we get stomped on.....

Just saying. No worries, no "what's wrong...". no pity... Just facts. At the end, we are nothing anyways, so why bother?

Life isn't what you think it is. The people that are in your life, do you really and truly know them? Some of them you think you can trust and count on, but then suddenly you realize you meant nothing to them.

Loneliness is hard. You can have people around you all day, but the empty feeling and lifeless life can overtake ones soul. Now I know how mom felt and why she felt the way she did. Why didn't I listen? I am my Mother's daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child