Timestamp: 1/29/2009 5:39:27 AM

I was tagged by my niece to fill out "25 things I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU" at Facebook, so I thought I should put it in my blog to check on it later

I am beginning to dislike eating food, due to fear of the contaminated food out there.

I have severe insomnia... like now! (4:30am)

I am still very much in love with my husband.. as though it is the first day we met...20 years later

I don't want to grow old with my sisters living so far from me.

I want my family and friends to succeed and be happy in their lives.

Although it took me so long to graduated from college, I have no desire to further my education.

I am a better person since 2006 and especially since 2008!

I love teaching fitness.

I love seeing the smiles on my students faces when I teach! I love hearing about their success!

I wish I could change my son's life and make him happier.

I love my little dogs! I truly don't see them as dogs but as my little children.

I love watching Nino... the intense look when he plays his guitar, how he is a walking dictionary, and on top of that... he is the most gorgeous man I have ever met!

I love how Nino looks better than most men half his age! I love how he is aging so very well!!

Sometimes I feel the urge to jump out of a moving vehicle,

I am afraid to die but want to die before everyone else.

I want to start painting again... I need my creativity juices to run in my veins again!

I wish I had more patience.

I hate getting old.

I wish I could see my grandson and have the time to get to know him.

I wish I had more time. I know sleep is important, but I feel like time is wasted with sleep.

I want our children to be happy and do very well in life... no matter what it is. It doesn't have to be monetary, but enough to live comfortable with or without a partner.

I am not sure if it is because I am getting older, but I see life so differently right now - It is hard to describe.

If I could be where I am at... this very moment in my life, I would relive my childhood to get here again.

I wish I could take a few days per week and learn to do "nothing".

I am happy that I do not have a 9to5 job and it is possible because of Nino.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child