Timestamp: 6/16/2009 11:14:00 PM

Wow! It has been a while since I have written in my blog! Dang. what a stressful night on the dang phone! Nino “accidentally” damaged his laptop and THANK GOD I purchased an extra Accidental Damage Insurance for it! The Insurance will expire on July 6!

Any hoo…. I called HP and was directed to five OR MORE different people… ALL OUT SOURCED by that dang way………… they had NO clue to what the heck I was talking about! It got to the point where I kept asking to speak to the Management, and the stupid guy just SAT ON THE PHONE! I was on the phone for OVER ONE hour and 29 minutes!

While I was on the phone, Nino decided to call the SAME DANG number and he got through with no problem! They also had “my case number and my Insurance Number” (my guy said he could not find it and he “checked ten times”) I hung up from my guy and Nino then WAS ON THE DANG PHONE FOR OVER ONE HOUR! HIS guy “hung up on him” but did call him back 20 minutes later!

ONE THING I MUST SAY TO THE CORPORATE WORLD………. STOP outsourcing our JOBS! Not only is HP using India for the UNITED STATES Customer Service...... When you purchase a brand new computer from them… the entire computer was built IN CHINA and shipped from CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t get me wrong, I AM CHINESE BUT I was born and raised in the USA! This is MY home!

That is why people are losing their homes and jobs! The corporate world does NOT care about you! They only see what the bottom line is for THEM! Like I said before…. I will challenge ANYONE who complains about “Made in the USA only products”….. THEY think that putting a dang bumper sticker on their vehicle will SAVE THEIR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE! I can bet YOU that ANYTHING I find in YOUR home and vehicle will NOT be 100% USA MADE! Anything that I find, I KEEP! DEAL? Tell that to your boss the next time you go to work - IF you still have a job! Tell your boss to keep the jobs in the USA. Better yet…. IN MICHIGAN!



People are stupid. Period. Just like the sub that we live in…….. Check this out: People are losing their homes all over the place. I drove down ONE street in our sub and saw at least 3 homes that was bank owned! The value of our homes went down and our taxes are going up! I believe we owe MORE on our home then what it is worth! One of the homes that is empty (yes, in the picture below. That is the house I am talking about), I checked it out……….. The house was once worth over $425,000.00. Last year it supposedly sold for over a little $380,000.00. GUESS WHAT the taxes are????????????? OVER $14,000.00/year!!!! Yes, no typos…. $14,000.00+ So…… IF that house sells, the stupid person that buys that house will have “the privilege” to live in this neighborhood and city for over $1000.00 per MONTH! That is NOT including the mortgage or Insurance! I say this… DO YOUR HOMEWORK people!



Getting back to my point about this sub… People are losing everything in Michigan. Our sub committee wanted new roads in the sub! They won the vote and now all of us in this sub has to pay an additional $5500.00 on our taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They feel “the price of our homes value will go up because of the new roads”! STUPID!!!!! What value? The value from what it is NOW? LOL We wrote a letter to the City Engineer and said if only one family loses their home because they could not afford their home… we blame it all on them! I say we do nothing major with anything until the economy picks up. Improving the roads in a sub division should not be a priority!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child