Timestamp: 4/10/2009 11:10:09 PM

It has been one week since I was in Missouri. I miss my twin so much! I wish we lived in the same state. Nino and I looked at a few clinics in Illinois to see if Illinois would be a state for us to move to, plus it is closer to Donna! I instantly had a bad feeling about the doctor that was selling his clinic. He was too nervous and I caught him being dishonest with us. We drove through the small town and thought that it would not suit us.

The bottom –line, we live in a very nice area in Michigan. We both were born in Michigan and know all of the cities, areas, where not to go, where to go, and everything in between. It is a shame that Michigan is doing so horrible in this economy! I do believe that the Big Three will pick up and will pull through, but it has to get to the deep bottom before it can get back up…. Like all things.

Although I do not believe in our law enforcement in this city, I do love our city. The community (people) has been very good to me. Nino is a well-respected doctor and has an outstanding reputation in the city where he practices in. My clients love our fitness program and finally I feel like our program is getting the popularity it should. So, why do we want to move from this? We have worked so hard to get to this point in our lives. Why do we insist on throwing this all away to start all over again? I cannot answer those questions…. I just want our family to live closer together again. Nothing is worth it without my twin sister by my side in good and bad times.

I miss my little sister too. I feel she is doing too much and is making her life too stressful for no reason. Yes she will have her PHD next year, but I feel it will only add more stress to her already complicated life. She works too hard and doesn’t take enough time to enjoy the benefits.

Actually, we all work very hard! I never see my brother and he lives 20 minutes away! I miss him too! Speaking of working too hard! He does too! However, the only difference with my Tony and Tina, Tina tries to exercise and stay active. Tony doesn’t exercise and it very unhealthy. I am so afraid that Tony will soon have major health problems (if not already), if he doesn’t slow down now!

I miss the days when we all got together a few times per month and just hung out with each other. I miss it so much! Life gets busy for all of us that one day we will regret it. We will regret letting our lives get so busy that we will remember what is important to us too late.

It seems as though I am working overtime for Fitness Motivators. I am trying hard to get our new Z-Box program out there to the public. We plan to focus on Z-Box in our training over the summer with our team. I just made some real cool postcards to put around the community. We have a photo shoot planned for next month and that will be when I need to have our Z-Box Logo ready so that I could get some promo info out there!

I love what I am doing lately! I love keeping busy and teaching all of these classes! I have never felt any better than I do now! I thank God everyday for giving me this life.

There is one concern that I do have… I want to help David so badly that I have no idea what the first step is to help my son!!?? I need to help him focus on his life and make him listen to me…. Another time and place for that subject… I just love him so much that I need him to be oaky in his life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child