Timestamp: 3/2/2009 12:46:00 AM

When I think about how life is... When we were young, we wanted to be older. Now that we are older, we want to be young again. I look and cannot believe how the years flew by. I cannot believe that my son will be middle-age next January and my daughter is turning 20 years old this year. I see things so differently nowadays too. What used to be important to me is not anymore.

For example, I am a cleaning fanatic. I still like everything clean, but I don't have to have things "put away or washed" right that minute. I used to move my furniture around at least every other month... or I would buy new furniture once every year. I used to paint the walls of any housethat I lived in every year too. Those days are gone now.

I am not sure if it is to "old age" or not, but now I am content with my furniture and my walls look pretty good too. I do plan to buy a new dinning room set, but not one that is the top of the line like I always did before. I just want a simple, "rustic-looking" wood set. Nothing big.... Oohhh but wait... I DO want my 20 year anniversary diamond ring. Hehehe I feel that I deserve that, plus if I do get one, it is something that I could pass down to my daughter. I was admiring one of my student's beautiful diamonds, but then I started thinking that I would be happy with just a wide diamond band. A simple, yet elegant diamond band.
Julio

I miss Julio. My little dog was such a beautiful little boy. Julio is the reason why we now have my new little guy and Ms. Diva. When we added him to our family over 12 years ago, he brought us such joy and love. I was looking at his pictures today and it made me so sad of how he passed away. He was such a quiet little dog. His health was getting poor, but he was still active and loving. When we found him in the driveway, it took so much away from my heart. I felt so guilty for months and still do. I do not know exactly what happened or who hurt him, but I feel responsible for his death. Now I make sure my little guys are with me at all times. I panic if I do not see my little guys when I call them in from outside. Everyday when I drive up the driveway, I think of Julio. He would have been 14 years old this year.

Nino wanted us to have another Yorkie because I was very depressed (he was too, but I could not stop crying for weeks). We ended up finding our new little guy. It took me a few weeks to get close to him. I did not want to get close to him, because of the fear of losing another dog. He did not replace Julio, but he filled a major void in my life. With the depression, a major incident that could not be avoided, nine months of dental work, and losing my friendship with someone who I thought was my best friend was overwhelming. I also had health problems. I had to have a blood transfusion and if I didn't, I was a high candidate of a heart attack (according to my doctor). My new little guy is the most loving dog we have ever had!

Jamine and a bunny we used to have, "Sha-Na-Na"

My new little guy in back and Ms. Diva

Okay... enough about my little dogs! I could go on and on about them! Now I know how people love their animals!!! I know how animals are like children and why people love them so much! We are so attached to our dogs! Our little girl, Ms. Diva will be one years old this week, March 3rd! Jasmine (Julio's partner) will be 13 this year! Wow!

WOW it is almost 1:00am! I was working on the Michigan Zumba website most of the day. I designed a new banner for it and it looks pretty good! I just have to update it with some more Instructors and clean it up a bit.

I better get ready for bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child