Timestamp: 1/29/2009 9:13:00 AM

I can be quiet and keep my thoughts to myself. For only a select few, I am able to share my feelings, but most of the time, I like to keep things to myself. I used to share a lot more of my life with some people, but I have learned that is not safe to do anymore. It is funny how you think , the people that claim to be close to you are the ones that harbor ill feelings toward you... When you take a step back and watch the scenario that is taking place in front of you, you must take action or let them step all over you!

ooohhh How things will be changing... I wish to share this with a person that I have been watching for some time, but will not for numerous reasons..... However, this is what I would like to say to her: I refuse to sit back and let someone try to make me feel I am not wanted , especially where I should be! I almost gave in and then realized.... HEY.... not this time!!! Yes, darling, I AM a stronger person now. Yes darling, I can be quiet and you may take it as weakness... but I assure you, it is not! YOU are not going to rush me out of my own business that I created!!!!!!!!!!! I will show up in places where you made me feel unwelcome.... You will not make me feel inadequate anymore! Let us look back... Who has the professionally background and should know a little bit of what she is doing.... oh... that would be me! I worked very hard to where I am now and I am not going to have an insecure person chase me away!

AAAhhh much better! LOL People can be so strange. If you give too much of yourself, it will show signs of weakness. I am not saying to hold it all in, just be careful of who you share things with. As for my past, I am very open about my childhood and who I am, but that is different from what I want to share from deep within my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback on my article in the CoSoZo Living Magazine & my Reply

Listen to a Child